MBTI TBP (Team Building) Resource Guide (Leader's Resource Guide)
- Author: Elizabeth Hirsh, Katherine W. Hirsh, and Sandra Krebs Hirsh
- Pub or Rev Date:
- Availability: Available to borrow
- Format: Booklet
(3rd Edition)Elizabeth Hirsh, Katherine W. Hirsh, and Sandra Krebs HirshEnhance your teambuilding workshops with this revised set of materials
The third edition of this comprehensive teambuilding program includes updated information and best practices for team development along with new activities, revised tools and an updated bibliography in addition to providing agendas, scripts and resources to conduct effective teambuilding workshops. The guide covers how to apply type concepts to six critical team issues: communication, team culture, leadership, change, problem solving and managing stress. Included on USB flash drive are PowerPoint® slides and PDFs of handouts to use in your workshops.
New in this edition:
- Eight new icebreaker activities
- Four new wrap-up activities to reinforce learning
- Six new activities to help team members understand others' approaches to the six core issues
- The Living Zig-Zag activity which focuses on decision-making styles, contributions and blind spots
- New and revised slides and handouts
- New templates for pre-workshop needs assessment, workshop contracting and assessment administration
You can help support BAAPT by purchasing books through our Amazon Associate Store portal. To place an order in the BAAPT online store, look for this book in our storefront or access Amazon with the BAAPT code, then begin your order.
: All comments are publicly viewable. However, only registered users can leave a comment. To register, or to send a comment by email, contact webmaster at baapt.org.
| Lib Title || MBTI TBP (Team Building) Resource Guide (Leader's Resource Guide) |
| Lib Source Type || CPP |
| Lib Source Name || CPP |
| Lib Aq Date || 03/01/2009 |
| Lib Copies || 1 |